Saturday, December 31, 2011

Knittin' it up!

I've been on a knitting kick lately.  Between Christmas presents and friends having babies, I've found plenty of reasons to knit hats.  Here's a few:

My Mom's Christmas present:  The yarn was a great bamboo/silk blend by Ella Rae.  The pattern came from Marnie Maclean Designs. It was fun to knit. I think next time I'll make the smaller size though.


Orange Crush: A cute, funky yarn that varies between thin and threadlike to soft and fluffy.

The Scarlett Hat and Emily Hat:  Made for two adorable little girls.  I made myself learn to crochet the flowers. The hats are made from different soft merino wool yarns.  The Emily hat has two flowers (kind of hard to see, my camera sucks!)
Emily Hat

Scarlett Hat
And that's about it!  What have you been knitting lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment