Sunday, April 7, 2013

My new favorite things!

Spring Break is possibly one of my favorite times. Could be because I love Easter. Or that my birthday is celebrated by schools taking an entire week off!

This week I received a few new items- gifts from family members and a gift to me! These are a few of my new favorite things...


1. A new boyfriend style cardigan from "Tar-zhay"
2. New tea!
 I love loose leaf tea. Ok, I love tea in general, but I am always excited to get the really good stuff from specialty shops. This kind, Kiss My Lips, came from Cup and Kettle, a tea shop in Leavenworth, Washington. Leavenworth is this great little touristy Bavarian town in WA. My sister brought this back as part of my b-day present. It is delicious- all vanilla-y and a little minty. I add some local honey from the farmer's market and it makes any rainy day better!
3. Tulips- My favorite flowers- part of my b-day gift from D.
4. And last, but not least, my new ring!!!! The best Easter and early birthday present a girl could get!
D did pretty good! I cannot wait to marry this man!



No comments:

Post a Comment